Recipe by Mary K. W.
I found this recipe on the box of Knorr's Leek soup mix .... entering it out here for safe-keeping. Lipton's has bought out Knorr so the package of the Leek Soup Mix may have the Lipton name on it rather than Knorr's.
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packet Knorr Leek mix
- 1⁄2 cup water, boiling
- 6 ounces crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 large portabella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine soup mix with boiling water and let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in crabmeat, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, red pepper and hot sauce.
- Lightly brush bottoms of mushrooms with olive oil.
- Distribute stuffing mixture among the 4 mushrooms.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.