Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Elegant, nice for Valentine's Day.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed
- 6 slices boiled ham (thin slices, about 1/4 pound)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sherry wine
- sliced green onions or capers
- instant rice
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 1/6 of the crab at the narrow end of each ham slice; roll up and secure with wooden pick.
- Place seam side down in ungreased baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
- Cover and bake until hot, about 20 minutes.
- While ham rolls bake, melt butter in 8-inch skillet; stir in flour and curry powder until a smooth paste. Add milk slowly while stirring. Add sherry.
- Prepare instant rice for 2 servings; add parsley.
- Arrange ham rolls on rice; spoon half the sauce onto rolls and sprinkle with onion.
- Serve with remaining sauce.