Crab-Ham Roll-Ups With Curry Sauce for 2
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 1/6 of the crab at the narrow end of each ham slice; roll up and secure with wooden pick.
- Place seam side down in ungreased baking pan, 9x9x2 inches.
- Cover and bake until hot, about 20 minutes.
- While ham rolls bake, melt butter in 8-inch skillet; stir in flour and curry powder until a smooth paste. Add milk slowly while stirring. Add sherry.
- Prepare instant rice for 2 servings; add parsley.
- Arrange ham rolls on rice; spoon half the sauce onto rolls and sprinkle with onion.
- Serve with remaining sauce.