Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
This recipe is from one of my 3 ingredient cookbooks.
Top Review by Maesie
This was EXCELLENT!!! I added some garlic salt and black pepper into the stuffing and used reduced fat crackers. Absolutely delicious. My fiance is already asking for it to be put in our regular rotation :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Place the crackers in Ziploc bag and crush them.
- Melt half the butter and mix the crumbs, crab and butter in small bowl.
- Put stuffing in shallow dish.
- cut fish into 4 equal parts and arrange them over the haddock.
- Dot with remaining butter and season with salt and pepper.
- bake 20 minutes.
- For extra zest, add some lemon juice to the stuffing.