Recipe by MadCity Dale
A very simple but delicious dish served at one of oldest Italian idenpendent restaurants in Madison, Wisconsin. Serve with bread and wine or beer.
- 2 cups imitation crabmeat, flake style
- 1⁄2 lb butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1⁄2 lb fettuccine pasta
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare fettuccine per instructions on package.
- Melt butter and addgarlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes (optional), mix and blend well.
- In a medium sauce pan add crab meat and butter mixture. Heat until see the butter starting to "bubble".
- Remove from heat and toss with fettuccine.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve with bread salad and beverage.