Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A tasty recipe from Chicken of the Sea
Make and share this Crab & Garlic Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g fusilli, cooked to package directions, drained and cooled
- 236.59 ml sun-dried tomato, re-hydrate in hot water, drain and cut in half
- 78.07 ml celery
- 78.07 ml sliced red bell pepper
- 78.07 ml sliced red onion
- 107.72 g sliced black olives, drained
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 78.07 ml tarragon vinegar
- 14.78 ml fresh roasted garlic, minced
- 0 crab, drained
- fresh basil
- In a large serving bowl comine all ingredients except crab and basil; mix well. Gently fold in crab. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes but up to 24 hours. Toss once before serving. Garnish with basil.