Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with assorted crackers
- 1⁄2 lb fresh lump dungeness crab, picked through and flaked
- 1 egg, hard cooked and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced (include some of the tender green tops)
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients; taste and check seasoning—add salt/pepper if needed.
- Serve with crackers; add more mayonnaise if necessary.