- 4 ounces Tabasco sauce or 4 ounces Frank's red hot sauce or 4 ounces your favorite hot sauce
- 3 ounces red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄2 lb butter, cut into cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except for the butter and bring it a boil.
- Whip in the cold butter until the sauce thickens.
- Set aside.
- Crab Fingers.
- Cover the crab fingers with milk, drain and lightly coat with flour.
- Lightly fry the crab pieces in canola oil heated to 350 F, until golden brown.
- Drain and toss with hot sauce.
- Serve warm with your favorite blue cheese or ranch dressing.