Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Taste Of Home Everyday Light Meals cookbook. These look so pretty on a tray and will make your guests feel special.
- 12 cherry tomatoes (not too small)
- 12 fresh snow peas
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1 cup finely chopped imitation crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Cut the tops of each tomato; scoop out pulp with a small spoon and discard. Invert tomatoes on paper towels to drain; let stand for 1 - 3 hours.
- Place 1 inch of water in a saucepan; add snow peas. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1-2 minutes or unti crisp-tender. Drain and immedieately place peas in ice water. Drain and pat dry; refrigerate.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Using a sharp knife, make a slit down the side of each pea pod. Fill peas and tomatoes with crab mixture.
- Arrange on a serving platter; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.