Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderful mushroom appetizer.
- 24 fresh large mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (10 2/3 ounce) cup fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- Remove mushroom stems, and discard, set caps aside.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in a bowl, stir well.
- Gently fold in crabmeat, bell pepper and green onion.
- Spoon 1 tbsp crabmeat mixture into each mushroom cap.
- Place stuffed mushrooms in a 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
I could have eaten all of these by myself. These were great. Thanks for the recipe, a nice easy appetizer that I will be making again.
We enjoyed these as a side dish with steak. Very good! Thanks!