Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wonderful mushroom appetizer.
Make and share this Crab filled mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Remove mushroom stems, and discard, set caps aside.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in a bowl, stir well.
- Gently fold in crabmeat, bell pepper and green onion.
- Spoon 1 tbsp crabmeat mixture into each mushroom cap.
- Place stuffed mushrooms in a 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
I could have eaten all of these by myself. These were great. Thanks for the recipe, a nice easy appetizer that I will be making again.
We enjoyed these as a side dish with steak. Very good! Thanks!