Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found in a crescent roll recipe magazine.
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, rinsed,well drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 (9 ounce) jar sweet and sour sauce
- Heat over to 375 degrees.
- Spray large cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine crabmeat, cream cheese, onions and garlic salt and mix well.
- Unroll both cans of dough.
- Separate into 16 triangles.
- Cut each triangle in half lengthwise to make 32 triangles.
- Place 1 teaspoon crab mixture on center of each triangle about 1 inch from short side of triangle.
- Fold short ends of each triangle over filling.
- Pinch sides to seal.
- Roll up.
- Place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, combine egg yolk and water and mix well.
- Brush egg mixture over snacks.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warn snacks with sweet-and-sour sauce.
It was a huge hit at a dinner party. It took a little longer that 25 min to prep. Folding the mixture in the dough was time consuming.
This was so good! I guess I put double the amount in each crescent and only used one can. The sweet and sour sauce really brought out the flavor. I also only had the garden vegetable cream cheese but it was still excellent. Thank you!