Recipe by bsneary
Adapted from Southern Living Magazine. I have used fresh Blue Crab meat.
Top Review by Kane B.
WE, as nobility, made an executive decision to alter this fine recipe to be even better. We doubled the butter amount, we doubled the parsley, used a whole head of garlic, added a splash more of half and half, and then dumped a whole bag of imitation crab into the skillet, while eating chunks of said imitation crab. Stir, mix, devour. Also, a correction, it only makes TWO servings. So long as you are no pussy. Thank you. -Sasha and Shoshanna
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 9 ounces fettuccine
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain crabmeat, remove any bits of shell.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add pressed garlic and sauté until tender. Stir in half and half, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture is thickened.
- Add crabmeat, hot cooked pasta, Parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, and pepper, tossing gently.
- Serve immediately.