1/1 Photo of Crab Enchiladas
Based on a chicken recipe I have on here and a good way to make use of all the crabs we are currently catching.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180c.
- 2Mix first 8 ingredients together.
- 3Fill each tortilla with 1/4 th of the mixture and lay in a baking dish.
- 4Spread with tomato salsa, then sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes until well heated through and cheese is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 882.7
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 2450.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 112.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: