Recipe by JustJanS
Based on a chicken recipe I have on here and a good way to make use of all the crabs we are currently catching.
Top Review by AmandaInOz
We loved the crab and corn filling! The only thing we would change is the salsa. I think we'd prefer these with a more traditional enchilada sauce instead. Yummy though! Thanks Jan!
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 (440 g) can creamed corn
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Tabasco sauce
- 6 tortillas
- 1 cup salsa, sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Mix first 8 ingredients together.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/4 th of the mixture and lay in a baking dish.
- Spread with tomato salsa, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until well heated through and cheese is golden brown.