Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Based on a chicken recipe I have on here and a good way to make use of all the crabs we are currently catching.
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 (440 g) can creamed corn
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Tabasco sauce
- 6 tortillas
- 1 cup salsa, sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Mix first 8 ingredients together.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/4 th of the mixture and lay in a baking dish.
- Spread with tomato salsa, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until well heated through and cheese is golden brown.
We loved the crab and corn filling! The only thing we would change is the salsa. I think we'd prefer these with a more traditional enchilada sauce instead. Yummy though! Thanks Jan!
Made for Aus/NZ - Make My Recipe Edition 6. Had some crab in my refrigerator and wanted to do something different besides crab cakes and this sounded really good especially since enchiladas are one our favorite things to eat. DH really enjoyed it and I would eat it again, but DD and oldest DS didn't like it at all so as along as they are home, I probably won't make it again. I also think that if I had access to fresh crab instead of the processed stuff, these would be much better!