1/1 Photo of Crab Egg Rolls
This is one good egg roll recipe, if your a crab fan!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup bok choy or 1 cup suey choy, shredded
- 1/2 cup snow pea pods, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnut
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 cups flaked crabmeat or 1 1/2 cups imitation crabmeat
- 1 egg, beaten well
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup red pepper flakes
- 8 egg roll wraps
- 2 cups vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1In a large skilled over medium high heat saute the minced garlic in the 1 T.
- 3Quickly stir in the cabbage, pea pods, water chestnuts, and onions.
- 4Stir fry for 4 minutes.
- 5Stir in the crab, egg, soy sauce, and pepper.
- 6Stir well.
- 7Add the pepper flakes if using.
- 8Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes-you want to be able to handle it without burning your fingers.
- 9Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- 10Lay out the wrappers and divide mixture evenly.
- 11Wrap envelope style.
- 12Example: You want the 4 points of the wrapper up, down, right and left.
- 13At the lower point place mixture and form into a mini log.
- 14fold the bottom up and over log.
- 15Fold in sides.
- 16Moisten top with water and begin to roll egg roll from bottom until totally wrapped.
- 17When oil is hot fry 4 at a time, rolling and cooking until evenly golden brown.
- 19Serve with stir fried veggies and dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1857.1
- Calories from Fat 1343
- Total Fat 149.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 960.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 154.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 56.5 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 33.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
snow pea pods