We like using a variety of dressings when baking fish - this is one of our favorites. Choose your fish - make the dressing - stuff - bake and enjoy. We usually use salmon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium fish (your choice, our favorite is salmon)
- 2 cups cubed bread
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup crabmeat
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper (may add a dash of cayenne if desired)
- 1In large pan melt butter and lightly saute the chopped celery,onion and green pepper.
- 2In large bowl mix remaining listed ingredients - add the sauteed vegetables mixing ingredients together.
- 3If desired salt, pepper and seasoning of choice inside and outside of the fish - place on foil.
- 4Stuff, cover with foil and seal edges - I like to double wrap.
- 5Bake 45 - 60 minutes in 400 oven.( I use a touch less oven heat).
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Dressing for Baked Fish
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.1
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 219.6 mg
- Sodium 927.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: