Recipe by Sandi (From CA)
Serve as a dipping sauce with fresh cooked Dungeness crab.
Top Review by speakout
I just made this today for our crab and I love it. I was somewhat concerned that it wouldn't be to my taste but it was low calorie and very good flavor. I used mint but not lemon verbena. Thank you so much Sandi, I was looking for an alternative to butter. I don't think I'll ever use butter again!
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar or 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon minced mint (optional) or 1 teaspoon lemon verbena (optional)