Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe I got from an old co-worker. It is great for parties and picnics.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup green onion
- 3 -4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 lb crabmeat
- tortilla chips (for dipping)
- Heat olive oil on low heat, add the chopped green bell peppers, red bell peppers, green onions. Saute on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- While vegetables are sauting finely chop the Crab meat. Place crab meat in a plastic container with a lid.
- Once the vegetables are translucent, remove from heat and let cool.
- Then add the cooled vegetables to the crab meat.
- Add the lemon juice and cilantro and salt. Mix well. Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.