Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The very best crab-dip I have ever had......and I have had quite a few. Comes from my friend Judy in Yarmouth. Nova Scotia. Canada
- 1 (250 g) packet cream cheese
- 1 (227 g) containerkraft philadelphia prepared onion dip
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 3 -4 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 -4 tablespoons French dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (taste and add more if you prefer)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- carrot, cut into sticks
- celery, cut into sticks
- quartered mushroom
- Mix ingredients in order given.
- Serve in dip bowl.
- Serve with vegetable sticks, mushrooms and crackers.