Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from my boyfriend Mike. It is a definate hit at parties!!!
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups crabmeat (cut up)
- 1 1⁄2 cups seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Mix first 2 ingredients together. Spread in a 12 inch baking dish.
- Spread seafood sauce on top of first layer.
- Scatter crab meat.
- Add onions and green pepper.
- Scatter shredded cheese.
- Top with tomato and green onion.
- Chill for 30-60 minute.
- Serve with crackers.
Well, you can tell your boyfriend Mike that his crab dip was a big his with a group I hosted! I did cut a few calories using low-fat cream cheese & a few other things, but the resulting taste went over well! And, by the way, I also made your Recipe #284474, to use here! Thanks for posting a great recipe!