Recipe by Briteyz
Really good dip for rackers and veggies. Uses "Fake" crab (Surimi), so its much cheaper than traditional crab dips, but REALLY good!
- 8 ounces surimi
- 2 scallions, white and green part
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 -2 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a food processor, chop scallions till finely chopped.
- Add Surimi and pulse till finely chopped.
- Make sure you don't pulse too much or you'll lose all the texture.
- Remove to a bowl and blend in remaining ingredients.
- Start with the lower amount of sour cream,Worcestershire sauce and BBQ Sauce.
- Chill to blend flavors.
- Serve with crackers or veggies.