- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package leek soup mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen crab, thawed drained
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichokes, drained
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Stir together soup, sour cream, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce until blended.
- Add crab, artichokes, cheese and dill. Serve with crackers.
- To serve hot: Use only 3/4 cup sour cream and add 4 ounces cream cheese.
- Proceed as above.
- Bake until bubbly.