Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My recipe for Crab Dip. I also use this recipe for a Crab Salad. Make the day in advance giving the flavors time to mingle. I developed this recipe many years ago and used it in my restaurant.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 bunch scallion, minced
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 medium red pepper, minced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 lb crabmeat
- Mix Cream cheese, Mayonnaise, Cream cheese (use mixer for fluffy texture).
- Add all spices and continue to blend.
- add vegetables and blend with wooden spoon. Mixing well.
- Add Cheese and Crab. Blend well.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Before serving blend again to distribute any pockets of spice.
- If using for Crab Salad, spread on muli grain bread or buns.
- If using for salad topping, place 3/4 cups on bed of salad greens.
- If using for dip, serve with baguette, white corn chips or crackers.