Chef Robert, CEC's Note:
My recipe for Crab Dip. I also use this recipe for a Crab Salad. Make the day in advance giving the flavors time to mingle. I developed this recipe many years ago and used it in my restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Cream cheese, Mayonnaise, Cream cheese (use mixer for fluffy texture).
- 2Add all spices and continue to blend.
- 3add vegetables and blend with wooden spoon. Mixing well.
- 4Add Cheese and Crab. Blend well.
- 5Cover and refrigerate over night.
- 6Before serving blend again to distribute any pockets of spice.
- 7If using for Crab Salad, spread on muli grain bread or buns.
- 8If using for salad topping, place 3/4 cups on bed of salad greens.
- 9If using for dip, serve with baguette, white corn chips or crackers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Dip and Crab Salad
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.4
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 575.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning