Prep 24 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Great with crackers, vegetables, or chips (Prep time is overnight. Cook time is however long it takes to melt the cream cheese)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 package knox gelatin, dissolved in a little bit of hot water
- 1 can crab
- 1 cup best food mayonnaise
- 1 stalk celery, chopped fine
- 6 stalks green onions, chopped fine (may substitute w/celery)
- Heat mushroom soup and cream cheese, do not boil.
- Add gelatin, crab and mayonnaise.
- Add celery and onion.
- Refrigerate a couple hours to set. Best if refrigerated overnight.
- Stir a little before serving.
I really enjoyed this Crab Dip. In- stead of 1 can of crab I used fresh crab and it was so delicious. I dipped vegetables in it and chips too. Thanks for sharing marisk.