Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious creamy dip. Serve with toast or celery sticks. A Great American Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 8 ounces crabmeat or 8 ounces imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley or 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- In a saucepan, combine cream cheese and chicken broth.
- Put pan over low heat.
- Melt, stirring until creamy.
- Add cheese, cornstarch, crabmeat, parsley or dill, Worcestershire sauce and half and half.
- Stir until combined.
- Heat over medium low heat until hot but not boiling.
- Transfer to a hot chafing dish or fondue pot.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve warm.
Very Good! I didn`t use it as a dip. I put it over pasta. Just fab!!!!! Rich and creamy!! I used real crameat just can`t do the fake stuff and added shrimp. And Old Bay!