Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious creamy dip. Serve with toast or celery sticks. A Great American Recipe
Make and share this Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, combine cream cheese and chicken broth.
- Put pan over low heat.
- Melt, stirring until creamy.
- Add cheese, cornstarch, crabmeat, parsley or dill, Worcestershire sauce and half and half.
- Stir until combined.
- Heat over medium low heat until hot but not boiling.
- Transfer to a hot chafing dish or fondue pot.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve warm.
Very Good! I didn`t use it as a dip. I put it over pasta. Just fab!!!!! Rich and creamy!! I used real crameat just can`t do the fake stuff and added shrimp. And Old Bay!