Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Mother made this for Christmas every year and when I left home I had to take this recipe with me. Be careful with the horseradish if you don't like it too much, but the full 1 tsp. gives it a good taste.
- 1 can crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder (I use garlic salt)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4-1 teaspoon horseradish (use as much or as little as you like)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 hardboiled egg, cooled
- Mash eggs.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours for flavors to blend.
- Serve with crackers.
I only added one boiled egg and it was still fantastic stuffing for celery. LOVED the horseradhish. Add 2 Tablespoons of minced onions as well.
This was excellent! Loved this one, the flavors and the texture were great! I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for posting. :)