Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my now deceased Grandma and it is the best crab dip I've ever had and is a great appetizer for any meal! A little note, I chop the crab, celery, and green onions in an electric chopper and they are the perfect consistency!
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (at room temp)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Blend cream cheese, mayo, and lemon juice.
- Mince crab in chopper.
- Add crab, onions and celery to creme cheese mixture.
- Mix well and serve with crackers.
This was so good! The only change I made was to add a few dashes of Old Bay seasoning. Thanks for a great recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2013
I love crab dip and this did not disappoint me. I added a bit of dill to it for some extra colour. I tried it right after I made it and then again a few hours later. As it chills, the flavours deepen. Served with triscuits and tortilla chips. Really good Mandy, thanks! Made for Spring Pick A Chef 2011.