Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another super-easy dip to make! The crabmeat can be substituted with imitation crabmeat.
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Beat the cream cheese, dressing and milk in a bowl until well blended.
- Stir in the crabmeat, chopped red pepper, lemon juice and parsley.
- Cover and refrigerate.