Recipe by Gingerbee
This whips up in no time at all for that instant "party". It's a basic recipe, but you can spice it up to your taste. Goes over big with the guests...
- 226.79 g softened cream cheese
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml prepared mustard
- 29.58 ml horseradish
- 22.18 ml dried onion flakes
- 113.39 g sour cream
- 226.79 g crabmeat (fresh, canned or imitation)
- 14.79 ml chives (chopped, fresh or dried)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, mustard, horseradish, onion and crab.
- Mix thoroughly and let it rest 30 minutes.
- This can be served warm or cold; with crackers or in a hollowed out pumperknickel loaf with cubed bread.