Recipe by Gingerbee
This whips up in no time at all for that instant "party". It's a basic recipe, but you can spice it up to your taste. Goes over big with the guests...
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces crabmeat (fresh, canned or imitation)
- 1 tablespoon chives (chopped, fresh or dried)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, mustard, horseradish, onion and crab.
- Mix thoroughly and let it rest 30 minutes.
- This can be served warm or cold; with crackers or in a hollowed out pumperknickel loaf with cubed bread.