Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
- 2 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 4 teaspoons yellow onions, Diced
- 1 tablespoon butter (softened)
- 4 teaspoons green peppers, Finely Diced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, Shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat (drained)
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and butter until smooth.
- Blend in seasoned salt and paprika.
- Stir in yellow onions, crab meat, green pepper, and mozzarella cheese.
- Place in a lightly greased small shallow baking dish and place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees until mixture bubbles, about 14 minutes.