Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yuuuuuummmmmmmmm!!!!! I love serving this when we have guests. Its wonderful with Triscuits. Ive never met a single person that hated this recipe. One of my favorites. My family has been making it for years now, it was handed down by an old friend.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Mix cream cheese and butter.
- Drain crab meat and stir into butter mixture.
- Mince onion and add to mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.