Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and can be make one day ahead, refrigerate and heat before guests arrive.
Make and share this Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups hellmann mayonnaise
- 1 (170 g) can crabmeat
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic powder
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- Cream cheese and mayo; fold in remaining ingred.
- cover with foil and bake 350 for 30 minute Let Cool uncovered for 10 minute Serve with bugles original corn chips.
- Verrrry Good!
This was fabulous. Worth every bit of it's 600 calories. Bravo
Rich creamy and easy! I enjoyed this with my DS. The 2 of us ate half of it! I used 1 cup mayo 6 ounces cream cheese. I also cooked it in a sprayed dish for 20 minutes! Served with Easy Chicken Enchiladas