Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A interesting change of pace from the tuna salad default. you *must* use Old Bay though Hon!
Make and share this Crab Delight Salad Stuffed Shells recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups shell pasta, cooked and drained (giant)
- 8 -12 ounces crab, cooked, cleaned (or surimi)
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 celery ribs, minced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- If using surimi, (imitation crab meat, many good varieties, generally made with whitefish and natural crab flavoring), chop it fine, then drain. Reserve crab. Combine cream cheese and sour cream, then remainder of ingredients. Taste for seasonings; adjust as needed. Gently fold in crab meat.
- Stuff each shell with approximately one heaping Tablespoon crab salad. Makes 18 to 22 stuffed shells; allow 4 to 5 per serving. Serve on a bed of romaine lettuce with tomato wedges and lemon on the side.