Recipe by weekend cooker
a great appitizer for a dinner party. 4 hours chilling time, so make ahead.
Top Review by Boomette
After tasting it directly in the bowl I added grated monterey cheese to add some taste. It was great that way. It added more flavor. But next time I'll add a bit of tabasco to add some spicyness. It could be great. Thanks weekend cooker :) Made for Almost 5 tag game
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 2 teaspoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 dash paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Score cucumber lengthwise to make a decorative edge, then make 1/4 inch slices.
- combine in a smallbowl the crab meat, yogurt, chives, salt, and papper.
- Place a small spoonful of crab mixture, onto each cucumber slice.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Place slices on a serving plate, cover with plastic wrap.
- Chill for 4 hours.