Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is something I like to make. I have to use the immitation crab for my wife is allergic to crab meat and all other shellfish; it does not change the taste though.
- 8 ounces crabmeat, canned or frozen,drained and picked over (can use immitation crab in a pinch)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- 4 tomatoes, made into cups
- Gently mix together all ingredients; except tomatoes and chill.
- Serve in tomato cups.
- If you can't make the cups;put salad on a bed of sliced tomatoes.
EXCELLENT, RR!! I totally forgot to slice the tomatoes, but will next time. Loved the sour cream and herbs combo with the cukes and crab. Made for the Chive event in the French Forum.
Made this as a side dish the other night. Let the crab mixture sit in the fridge overnight to blend the flavors better. Will definately make this again turning it into a light liuch on a hot day.