Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are a delightful little appetizer. Quick to make and easy to freeze. We try to keep some in the freezer at all times for drop in guests.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, soft
- 1 (5 ounce) jarold english sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 (7 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 6 English muffins, split
- Mix everything in a medium bowl, except for the split English muffins. Stir well until blended.
- Spread the crab mixture evenly on each of the 12 muffin halves.
- ***At this point, if you are freezing them, wrap them tightly in plastic wrap or place in a airtight container***.
- To cook, cut each muffin into 4 sections.
- Bake on a lined cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 15 minutes until bubbly and crispy.
This is a recipe that is quick and easy and a "big" hit with company.