Recipe by Lvs2Cook
An easy recipe using prepared crescent roll dough. The recipe comes from Dining Without Reservations by the Jr. League of Beaumont.
Top Review by Claudia Dawn
This was good. It was a little too salty for our tastes. Next time we'll use garlic powder and eliminate the garlic salt & seasoning salt. The directions called for lemon juice but it was not in the ingredients list, so we used roughly a tablespoon, which seemed to work fine. We added dill to the crab salad, which boost the flavor a bit and gave it a nice presentation. I have to add that I took some over to my son-in-law and he raved about them. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Lvs2Cook!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- garlic salt
- seasoning salt
- 8 ounces fresh crabmeat, flaked
- 2 (12 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cream cheese, green onions, Swiss cheese, mayo, lemon juice, garlic salt and seasoned salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Stir in crab meat.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into triangles.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on each triangle and roll up, beginning at the wide end.
- Arrange on a greased baking sheet. Brush with butter.
- Bake at 375º for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.