Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy recipe using prepared crescent roll dough. The recipe comes from Dining Without Reservations by the Jr. League of Beaumont.
- Combine the cream cheese, green onions, Swiss cheese, mayo, lemon juice, garlic salt and seasoned salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Stir in crab meat.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into triangles.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on each triangle and roll up, beginning at the wide end.
- Arrange on a greased baking sheet. Brush with butter.
- Bake at 375º for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
This was good. It was a little too salty for our tastes. Next time we'll use garlic powder and eliminate the garlic salt & seasoning salt. The directions called for lemon juice but it was not in the ingredients list, so we used roughly a tablespoon, which seemed to work fine. We added dill to the crab salad, which boost the flavor a bit and gave it a nice presentation. I have to add that I took some over to my son-in-law and he raved about them. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Lvs2Cook!