Recipe by CIndytc
This is an easy pretty appetizer dip that I have been making for years...Very pretty during the holidays or Valentines Day..
Top Review by bscull370
OMG what a great easy tasty recipe. My guests just loved it. I made it for Thanksgiving. I made it and the day before and refrigerated it overnight. I tasted it the day I made it but it was better the day after. So I would always make it a day in advance. Anyway LOVED IT
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 12 ounces seafood cocktail sauce
- fresh parsley, to garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crab meat and cream cheese together. Spread into a 9 inch size pie pan or similiar size dish. Pour cocktail sauce over crab meat mixture to cover completely. Sprinkle with parsley. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Serve with assorted crackers.