Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool, summery salad. Serve on a bed of greens.
Make and share this Crab Corn and Black Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, if needed, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and stir well.
- Add all the salad ingredients to the bowl and gently toss to mix and coat well.
- Serve over greens.
Light and refreshing!
Refreshingly delish! I added the cilantro to my salad because the rest of the family doesn`t know what they are missing. Silly them! make the whole amount for you`ll be looking for bratta. We`d be Jammin. Made for ZWT5 part of the Menu #28661. Salud!
We really enjoyed this simple but spicy salad with crackers. It is a great salad for a hot day. Thanks for sharing this keeper.