- 1 small cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup thinly sliced bell pepper
- 1 medium onion, sliced into thin half rings
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat or 1 lb fresh white crab meat
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Tabasco sauce or ground cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large salad bowl, combine cabbage, bell pepper, onions, and crab meat and mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, mayonnaise, salt and hot sauce.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and mix until coated.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.