3 hrs 10 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
a very flavorful chowder for a cool night. This I got last year while visiting a relative in Florida.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, julienned
- 2 celery ribs, diagonally sliced
- 1 medium potato, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups milk
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, divided, picked
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cut up
- 1Place zucchini, bell pepper, celery, potato, butter, broth, and seasoned salt in slow cooker.
- 2Stir cornstarch into milk, stir and pour into slow cooker.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- 4Turn heat to high, add crabmeat and cream cheese and stir until cream cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crab Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.9
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 66.6 mg
- Sodium 779.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: