Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a favorite over the holidays and I make it for all the parties we go to. It's easy to make and tastes great.
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 teaspoon horseradish (optional)
- 1 -2 drop Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup imitation crabmeat, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (250 ml) jar chipotle chili sauce
- Mix cream cheese, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, crab meat and lemon juice together and form into a ball.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (can make day ahead).
- Top with shrimp sauce.
- Serve with crackers.
We loved this cheese ball! So easy to make and really yummy. I tried it last year over the holidays, and my family requested it again this year.
I decided to make this for my card playing get-together since I had a few cans of crabmeat I didn't know what to do with, also because we love horseradish. This turned out deeelicious!!! None of it was left by the time the evening was over, lol! So quick and easy to make which is always a hugs plus. I make my own seafood sauce too and it worked perfectly. Thanks so much for sharingit Sallee!