Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this for a summer party. My daughter will eat it for dinner.
Make and share this Crab Ceviche Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl blend crab meat without breaking it up too much.
- Add juice of 2 limes, onion, tomatoes, chopped cucumber and Serrano peppers.
- Add salt.
- Combine the ketchup, clamato and the juice of the third lime.
- Add more salt if necessary.
- Serve with Mexican corn chip or crackers.
- I serve in a margarita glass with a wedge of lime on top.
- Note: You can use V8 juice instead of Clamato if you want.
This was delicious!! I used red onion instead of white
One of our holiday appetizers back in December. A nice and easy recipe to serve with crackers. Likely only juice one lime next time around. We liked the addition of the Clamato juice. Thank you for sharing.
Fast, easy, and delicious!!!! Very good, would not change anything.