Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 2 eggs, separated & beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups white sauce
- parsley or 1 green pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- salt and black pepper
- Separate the eggs.
- Add beaten yolks to white sauce.
- Mix all ingredients and fold in egg whites.
- Bake in 375 degree oven until brown, about 20 minutes.
Prepared exactly as written, it was somewhat less than mediocre. Not bad, but not worthy of a second try. Suggestion: Try serving with sixteen pints of Pabst Blue Ribbon.
A super easy recipe for something that turns out looking like a "fancy" dish. Perfect for crab lovers and I think it would work as a breakfast or anytime dish.