Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Low Fat, Low Sugar, High Protein, yet still delicious.
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, fat free
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 8 cooked egg whites, diced
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, drained and diced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced roasted garlic
- 1 teaspoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 8 ounces shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces shredded low fat monterey jack pepper cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bring Cream Cheese to room temperature and set aside.
- Mix Crab meat with the mayonnaise, the Soup, sour cream and set aside.
- Sautee'diced vegetables until soft.
- Add Cooked vegetables, egg whites, shredded cheese, Cream Cheese and seasonings to the crab mixture and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place mixture into a 9x13 glass baking dish that has been sprayed with a nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle Panko Bread Crumbs on the top and bake until thoroughly heated or hot and bubbly, usually about 25-35 minute depending on your oven.
- Note: Serve with any type sauce or use mine:.
- I use Fat free Mayonnaise--3 tablespoons, Brown Mustard--1 tablespoon, Lemon juice--1/2 teaspoons and Minced Roasted Garlic--1/2 teaspoons with a touch of sea salt.