Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
for a nice brunch
- 1 sheet frozen shortcrust pastry
- 170 g crabmeat, drained
- 125 g camembert cheese, sliced
- 1⁄2 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1 lemon, zest of, grated
- Preheat oven to 190°C Place a baking tray in the oven. Use the pastry to line a 3cm deep, 24cm (base) fluted flan tin with removable base. Trim the edge. Line the base with non-stick baking paper and fill with rice or baking beans.
- Place on the hot tray and bake for 10 minutes. Remove paper and rice.
- Spread the crab in the pastry case. Arrange camembert slices over crab meat and top with asparagus.
- Whisk the eggs, cream and lemon rind together. Pour over the filling. Bake 30-35 minutes or until just set.