Prep 2 hrs 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Adapted from The New Irish Table. The sauce may be made up to 24 hours in advance.
Make and share this Crab Cakes With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 198.44 g jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml Dijon mustard
- 29.58 ml flat leaf parsley, minced
- 29.58 ml minced shallots
- 2.46 ml fresh lemon juice
- 226.79 g lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1 egg
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml onion, finely chopped
- 1 granny smith apple, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml flat leaf parsley, minced
- 4.92 ml fresh tarragon
- 0.25 ml hot sauce
- 1.23 ml cayenne
- 0.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 236.59-473.18 ml seasoned bread crumbs
- 236.59 ml canola oil
- Combine sauce ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until smooth, 1-2 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine crabmeat, egg, mayonnaise, onion, apple, parsley, tarragon, hot sauce, cayenne, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Stir until well-blended.
- Shape into 12 patties.
- Dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook patties until golden brown, 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve the sauce separately.