Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from a local paper in my town.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely grated onion
- 16 ounces lump crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled Club crackers
- butter (for cooking)
- 12 ounces roasted red peppers
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- hot sauce
- For the crab: Combine eggs, sherry, salt & pepper, and onion. Add crab and crumbled crackers. Mix to combine. Make into cakes. Cook in hot butter until light brown and then drain on paper towels.
- For the sauce: Puree peppers, add mayo along with the hot sauce and stir to combine. Serve along side crab cakes.
- I am guessing on the serving size and cook time as the original recipe did not say. Please keep that in mind as it may vary. :).