Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taste just like the crab cakes from the Cheesecake Factory!
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced, green part only
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon green bell pepper, minced
- 1⁄2 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced (dried is ok too)
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard (dried is ok too)
- 1⁄2 lb lump crabmeat
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs (optional)
- oil, for frying
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley leaves (dried is ok too)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of finely chopped capers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Crab Cakes:.
- Combine mayo, green onions, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, egg, parsley, Old Bay Seasoning, bread crumbs, and mustard. Mix together all the ingredients.
- Carefully fold in the crab. Do not over stir.
- Place in refrigerator for about an hour.
- Heat oil in skillet on medium high heat.
- Roll about 2 tablespoons of crab mixture into a ball and flatten.
- Fill a shallow bowl with the Panko breadcrumbs. Cover each crab cake with the Panko. (optional).
- Saute the crab cakes for about 1 1/2 - 3 minutes per side.
- Drain crab cakes on paper towel.
- Remoulade Sauce:.
- Mix all the ingredients, except salt and pepper.
- Add salt and pepper later according to taste.
- Put the sauce in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Serve cold with crab cakes.